Let's face it. Not everyone knows all there is to know about building a good website. These days it's not as easy as personalizing a FrontPage theme. It is, however, easy to get the tools necessary to build a professional website.
So many people have written books on a variety of website programming languages such as ASP and PHP. Who has the time to sit down and read through them? Then you find out you have to know HTML and style sheets to use what you're learning. Do you feel like you just wasted your time? I know I have.
I have learned a lot about creating effective web sites from a variety of books. I do have to say that the best resource I have found is The Webmaster Survival Kit. Even with all I know I can use it as a quick reference for something I have forgotten.
For more information on this kit Go Here
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment